Payment of your LETASA membership
- $60 individual
- $110 institution
- $20 pre-service teacher
Membership form: DOC PDF
- Download the membership form, fill in the details, mail or fax it, to the address/fax number on the form then;
- Through your on-line banking facility pay the amount indicated, the account is: Letasa; BSB 065-131; account 10064914;
- Enter your full name as the customer reference.
Credit card or cheque by mail:
- You can download the membership form and mail it with your credit card details or cheque directly to Letasa.
Benefits of your LETASA membership:
- Access to the members only LETASA Wiki page, and its pool of teacher-developed resources and ideas
- Free PD sessions held across the year
- Cheaper admission to the Annual Conference (held in August) than non-members
Vale Ronald David Schulz
It is with deep regret that LETASA would like to acknowldge the passing of Ron recently, aged 64 years.
Ron, a former President also served with distinction on the committee for a number of years.
He taught Legal Studies with distinction and ran numerous professional development sessions for teachers on his pet subject, making the Australian Constitution exciting and accessible.
Ron was also the brains behind the LETASA pre-conference dinners that ran for many years.
Recently he was awarded life membership having also been a recipient of the prestigious Bob Tucker Memorial award.
Big man, big heart, big footprint; he will be fondly remembered and sorely missed.